Hiring a Personal/Private Chef?
Presidential Culinary Services’ Personal Chef Program is the Answer!
Imagine coming home after a hard days work to a meal custom made to meet your nutritional and personal needs! Presidential Culinary Services’ Personal Chef Program is available to create fabulous meals for you right in your home as often as you need him.
With over 25 years experience as a chef cooking for everyone from The Rolling Stones, Nelson Mandela and Presidents George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, Chef Louis Eguaras has personally selected chefs to be a part of Presidential Culinary Services. Presidential Culinary Services’ Personal Chefs truly understand how to create meals to please any palate. Chef Louis Eguaras will arrange your free consultation at your home to discuss in detail your food preferences and your nutritional needs and will bring one of the Presidential Culinary Services’ Personal Chefs.
After Chef Louis Eguaras has gotten to know and assessed all your culinary needs, he will develop your highly personalized and customized menus, detailing entrees as well as side dishes. All the menus will be presented to you for your final approval before he starts preparations for shopping and cooking at your home. Finally your cooking day will be scheduled for as early as needed so that you can be free to enjoy your day.
On your scheduled cooking day:
- Presidential Culinary Services’ Personal Chef will shop for the groceries
- Your Personal Chef will come to your home with their own cooking utensils and equipment
- Your Personal Chef will prepare several entrees at one time in your kitchen
- Your Personal Chef will package and store meals in the refrigerator or freezer
- Your Personal Chef will provide heating instructions
- Your Personal Chef will leave your home nice, clean and spotless
- AND do all the clean up, making sure that it is exactly as how it looks like when you left it that day or even better!
- Your day is consumed with long hours at work.
- You are concerned about eating healthy meals, yet lack the time in your day for all the shopping and preparation that goes along with
- You have special dietary needs that make it difficult to prepare food or even eat out
- You would like to have more time for your family and not worry about what is for dinner Then you need
- Presidential Culinary Services’ Personal Chef services!
- Customized healthy meals
- Personalized weight control programs
- Cooking classes, cooking parties!
- Personal Chef Slow cooking
- Low in saturated fat Less salt, because a variety of quality ingredients boost the flavor intensities of the food
- Enhanced fiber
- Higher vitamin content
- No preservatives
- No additives or artificial flavors or colors
- Prepared foods
- Low in vitamins
- High in saturated fat
- Chemical Preservatives
- High in Sodium
- Chemical additives, artificial flavors and colors
- Low in fiber
- The time you spend menu planning
- The amount of money you spend on groceries
- The time you spend grocery shopping
- The time you spend in meal preparations and cooking
- AND the amount of money you spend in restaurants
Additional Benefits: Free yourself to spend more quality time with your family or devote yourself to your favorite leisure pursuits!
The Cost: A working couple can expect to spend about $249 plus the cost of groceries for twenty home-cooked dinners. Depending on how often you eat them, these can last anywhere from one week to a month. Some personal chefs have clients who literally eat their food every night, while others have clients who love to cook too but just want something in the freezer for the nights when they don’t have time or feel like cooking.
A couple will pay a little more per week for dinner with a personal chef. But when all the benefits have been taken into consideration and the alternatives factored in, you will be surprised to discover how having a personal chef service provides fine value for the money invested on yourself. PLUS you can always say that you have your very own personal chef trained by Chef Louis Eguaras, a former Camp David and White House Chef!